Yesterday, I sat and would start to write and then proceed to delete what I had written. I did this many times...I am struggling with a lot of things right now. I am feeling like an utter and complete failure. I know it will get better and I imagine some of this will be easier later today.
Yesterday, I got on facebook and deactivated my account...and then realized last night I needed some of my messages that had phone numbers so I reactivated my account. I imagine at some point I will just deactivate all together and be done.
I am realizing who my friends are. I know we all get busy. I am not always the best friend to others but I do try. I realize that where I am at in my life and with doing foster care others may not fully understand how to support me...but I need support. It can be very lonely because there are some limits on what I can talk about.
I don't really know where I am going with this...I guess all I can ask is for support if you can and some prayers. I am trusting in God to get me through this and some days that is hard but I know in the end He will help me.
Well - I will miss the pictures of the kids on FB you if do deactivate... But completely understand... :)
ReplyDeleteI hope you know I support you! I wish I were closer, to really be able to be there for you! but soon we will be in the same time zone (I think) and hopefully be able to chat more! Keep your head up! You are WONDERFUL!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Tiff :) It will be nice when you are in the same time zone...or maybe just an hour ahead instead!!
Delete