I have neglected writing any posts these last three weeks. I am feeling a little more motivated though now. My dad has been gone for three weeks now...it just doesn't seem possible that three weeks ago he passed away. I have had a lot on my plate though and finding the motivation to write anything has been a bit challenging.
I had a goal to write a post every day to help bring awareness to the plight of orphans. Do you remember hearing in the news how Putin signed into law that Americans would no longer be able to adopt Russian orphans? I was sad to read an update from Reeces Rainbow with some changes they are making. They are necessary but it still made me sad. You can click on the link to learn more but because of these changes, I have to change how I do posts to introduce you to different orphans. I would still like to post about orphans in Russia but the focus needs to be about praying for that orphan that a change will happen so they will have an opportunity again to have a forever family.
Thanks for your patience while I am getting focused again and back in the swing of things.
No comments:
Post a Comment