Pages

Friday, February 1, 2013

Orphan A Day: Patrick and Evan

I have decided to change things up a bit. I want to remain committed to introducing you to an orphan a day but am going to try posting weekly instead of daily. I am very aware of the fact that these posts about orphans get many less views than my other posts but I am determined to not let that deter me.

So, please meet Patrick. Patrick is in a wheel chair and has some medical needs that makes his body very more susceptible to have broken bones. But look at how handsome he is! 



And now meet Evan. Evan has needs that OT and PT could really help with. Reading his description, it breaks my heart to hear that he is picked on where he is living. If a family does not find him, his future doesn't look promising...but with the love of a family, it could be. 



Please pray for both Patrick and Evan. Share their photos if you feel compelled. Lets find these boys a family.




No comments:

Post a Comment