Pages

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Orphan A Day

It is now February 10th and I have not done A Orphan A Day post in over a week. I had been thinking of doing this weekly but at the same time feel like each orphan deserves their own day. So I am going to add a child's photo to today's post for the last 8 days to be all caught up.

Today I got onto the My Family Found me link on Reeces Rainbow and saw this photo with an updated one included! Do you remember Bowen?? I blogged about him recently...I am so happy that he has a family coming for him :)



An update photo of Bowen

Now onto the real reason for today's post. Please meet Cora Lynne...isn't she a beauty?  Cora Lynne is six and will be in an institution too soon. 



Now meet Brandi. Look at her smile!! So joyous.



This is Iryna. Don't you just love her hair? She is making progress but would be doing so much better with the love of a family. 



Meet Suzanne. Suzanne has already been sent to an institution. Please pray that her family finds her soon.



Now meet Daphne. Daphne faces institution as well. She is just beautiful and like the other girls I am posting today, really, truly, needs the love of a family.



Here's another beauty...meet Danielle. Danielle is in need of surgery to remove the area near her mouth. She sounds like a wonderful little girl.



Meet Shawna and Seth...a brother and sister. They had a family commit to them but then back out. Look at the love between the two of them :) 



Please pray for each and everyone of these children. They all need their family to find them. 







No comments:

Post a Comment