A blog about everything...raising a family, foster care, love of orphans and everything else in between!
Thursday, January 12, 2012
Disclaimer
I wanted to say thank you for the positive responses I've received so far. I think some blogs that I'm sure are to come will end up being therapeutic for me....so I wanted to add a disclaimer that I am far from a writer and while there should be no spelling errors I can almost guarantee there will be grammatical errors. In school I just never could wrap my head around where commas went or when I needed to end a sentence and start another one. Also, my entries will be candid at times and I hope to not make anyone uncomfortable but I just write the thoughts that very quickly run through my head. I look forward to hearing your thoughts in the future!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment