I just wanted to share a little about this organization and help spread the word!
A blog about everything...raising a family, foster care, love of orphans and everything else in between!
Friday, January 27, 2012
Reece's Rainbow Adoption Ministry
This organization was recommended to me a year or so ago. I've followed them on Facebook and wanted to spread the word about them. They work very hard at advocating for children with down syndrome but also for other children with special needs. Children are typically overseas living in orphanages. I'm still learning about how to help but I have learned that even if you can't adopt, they are always looking for someone who is willing to pray for a child. I've looked at the photos of these kiddos and I wish I could just bring them all home with me! But, obviously that isn't possible. There is also an option to donate money to a specific child to help cover the cost of their adoption. It's all tax deductible as well.
Labels:
Orphans
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment