So I was determined to write a little blurb every day about an orphan. I was feeling so motivated. I share each blog post on Facebook with hopes that someone may fall in love with one of the children I post about.
I have not had much response to my posts. At times it feels discouraging because posts about my children, my life or things that I share like Bible verses get a response but orphan related posts really do not. I sometimes wonder if I am posting too much...maybe people are tired of seeing it?? Maybe people don't know how to respond?? I figure there are so many possibilities as to why they get very little feedback.
But, I am going to try and stay committed because this cause is very important to me. I figure you never know when someone may see a child and connect with them. I am not the most well written writer but I am determined and feel called by God to do this.
Keep writing! There are those readers like me reading:). Thank you for crying out for orphans.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Angela :)
DeleteI so admire your heart for orphans & how you are being obedient to this calling that God has placed on your heart! I haven't been able to read them every day, but we do pray for orphans & are blessed to know so many friends who have adopted children both domestically & internationally. Truly an amazing gift! If you haven't already, you should totally watch my friend, Jenny's amazing adoption story video on her blog...http://sophieshope08.blogspot.com/2013/01/our-journey-to-you.html
ReplyDeleteBut have your tissues ready!
Thanks for sharing that link...I will have to check it out! I am so happy to hear you pray for orphans...but this does not surprise me :) you and your family are a wonderful blessing to all!!
ReplyDelete