Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Orphan A Day: Darby, Clayton and Constance

Okay, so I am feeling lame...I have not posted like I had wanted since Thursday. So today, I am posting about three different orphans. I had been in such a good routine with looking at photos and posting whomever I felt called to in the moment...this week will be better and I'll get back on track.

Please meet Darby...isn't he just a doll?? I love his incredibly beautiful smile!! Look at all the potential in this little one...all he needs is a family to love him and call his own.



Clayton is another charming little boy. He needs a smaller family because of where he lives...anyone out there that has just a couple of kiddos looking for a precious little boy?? 



And now meet Constance. I'll end this post with a little girl :) Constance has been transferred already but from her description, she is just lovable!! She was taken very good care of before she was transferred...and transferred is not always a terrible thing because some institutions are better than others but regardless, every child needs a forever family. Now that she has been transferred it will become harder for her to find her family but not impossible. 



Please pray for these little ones. Pray that their needs are met. Pray that someone sees them and falls in love with them. Pray that their forever family finds them. I want to end this blog with a link to a video that I personally found very powerful. 









No comments:

Post a Comment