Pages

Friday, January 18, 2013

Orphan A Day: Frank and Francis


Okay, so I didn't get on yesterday like I had wanted...I'll have to leave the reasons for that for a different post. Today, I want you to meet Frank and Francis. Both two very handsome young boys. 

You can read more about Frank here. This is from a fellow blogger who knows more about Frank than I do. He is a sweet young boy in need of a forever family. From his description, he sounds like such a charming young boy who could do so well with a family. Please pray for Frank and share his photo.




Oh sweet Francis. Francis has needs that cannot be met in an orphanage. Francis needs a family who can get him the therapies he needs to help him with development. From his description it sounds like he is taken care of with basic needs which is always encouraging to hear but in the end, his needs cannot be met the way they could be if he was with his forever family. Please pray that someone steps forward for Francis too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment