Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Orphan A Day: Emmitt

Before I begin a new post for todays orphan, I was so excited to see this :)....I posted Hannah a few days ago and she is now on My Family Found Me!! I know it is not because of me but she will be one less orphan in the world after her family finishes the adoption process!

Please meet Emmitt. Emmitt is such a handsome young man. Emmitt has already been transferred but still has a friendly, kind and sweet spirit about him. From people who have met him, it is obvious he wants and desires a family to call his own.



Look at him...pray for him. Please share his photo. Lets find him a family before it is too late. 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing Emmitt!!! I blog for him here: http://savinghissparrows.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem, Pam! I'll have to check out your blog too :)

    ReplyDelete